Trader Search - Search results
We have searched the Herefordshire Trader Register for traders using the criteria you specified. Below is a list of traders meeting your requirements, showing the distance from your home. To view more information on a trader, please click on the icon at the end of each row.
If you are happy with this selection, please click Continue to generate a full report detailing the selected traders. If you wish to change your criteria, please click on Criteria to return to the previous screen. If your search has failed to find any traders, please try another search, broadening your search criteria.
Please note that you are advised to follow the instructions in the guidance below issued jointly by the Council’s EH Housing and Trading Standards teams. Specifically, we would strongly recommend that you undertake the following checks yourself:
* Check that the contractor you employ has current public liability insurance at the time the works start.
* If you require a trader to provide staff that have a satisfactory DBS report, you must make this clear to ensure appropriate staff are allocated.
* Check if the contractor is likely to use any sub-contractors and that these also have current public liability insurance.
* If works are reasonably substantial, we would advise you to employ an architect or surveyor to organise and supervise the works.
* Please note that the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 (CDM) may apply. Domestic clients do not normally have duties under CDM unless they control the way in which construction work is carried out. More information is available at the Health & Safety Executive website: http://www.hse.gov.uk/Construction/cdm/faq/domestic.htm