You are here: Home » Make a complaint

Make a Complaint

Please note - the Make a Complaint facility on this page is only for complaints regarding members of the Trader Register.

If you have a general complaint to make to Trading Standards about a company that is not a Trader Register member, please contact Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline on 03454 040506 or you can make your complaint online


Your Details

Search for your Trader


   Click here to find trader

Our Contact Details
St.Helens Council Trader Register
St.Helens Council
Trading Standards Service
3rd Floor Wesley House,
Corporation Street
St. Helens
WA10 1HE
T: Consumers: 03454 04 05 06
Traders: 01744 676338
F: 01744 676365